Friday, September 9, 2011

Homemade Ice Cream Cones!!!

A while ago I was searching Family Fun for a recipe when I stumbled upon Homemade Ice Cream cones!!! But I didn't bother to write a tutorial because I am to lazy Family Fun already has a perfectly good one here.

This is VERY IMPORTANT, I have some major tips:
  1. WEAR GLOVES (heat resistant, like cheese making gloves) or be in danger of burned fingers and extra difficulty (I didn't wear them unfortunately)
  2. This is not for kids under the age of 10
  3. Beforehand, make paper cones out of cardstock to wrap the "cookie" around to make forming them easier
  4. only make them 2 at a time
  5. go as fast as you can
  6. stuff a marshmallow in the hole in the bottom
  7. If you don't have a marshmallow, use a chunk of bread (it is kind of nasty, but that's what we did. You could also stick a chunk of yummier bread in, like banana bread)
 Maddie
PS. Sorry I havn't been able to post for a while,school has been keeping me busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment